Friday, 4 July 2014

Back to Paris

I can't say much because I'm typing this at work- I'm hanging around until my coach at 9.30pm. My coach to Paris!! I'm going back for the weekend, I booked it kind of last minute and I'm still not sure how I feel… At the moment I feel like I'm going to get there and just be hysterical all weekend, walking around the streets I used to know, touching walls and crying.

ARGH.

I'm getting the coach back Sunday night, will arrive Monday morning on my 25th birthday.

Not sure how I feel.

A Lundi!

3 comments:

  1. I hope that the trip will make you feel that you maybe have the best of both worlds - a job (that you like) that pays enough to go and visit Paris when you want to. And I hope you really enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! Post about Paris coming soon...

      Delete