Thursday, 21 June 2012

Fuck fuck fuck

The streets are literally alive with the sound of music and some football team or something has obviously just won because I can hear crowds cheering from the Champs Elysees and I just saw them waving flags.

I'm not fucking celebrating Fete de la Musique. I'm so angry and stressed out I can't stop my hands from shaking.

I was supposed to meet my brother off the Roissy Bus at 11pm, I persuaded him to get the bus on his own because I really didn't want to pay 10 euros to go all the way to the airport.

At 11pm my mum What's Apped me to say my brother was trying to get in contact with me on Facebook, his phone isn't working. I told him that his phone wouldn't work in France. I have a Blackberry so I'm always on Facebook. He left me a comment to say that he tried to get on the Roissy bus, but police with guns wouldn't let him get on it.

I told him to say Roissy Bus Roissy and start crying. Then I realised he had already missed the last one, so I told him to get the RER to Charles de Gaulle Etoile. Then I realised the RER doesn't go to Charles de Gaulle Etoile, I was thinking of Chatelet. Then he said the internet was running out, he was in an internet cafe. So I said CHATELET CHATELET. Then I realised he might not have missed the last Air France bus, so I told him to get that instead. Then he went off line.

His he going to get the RER or the Air France bus? What do I do? Should I wait at Chatelet, or should I wait at Charles de Gaulle Etoile in case he got the bus? Should I just wait at home? He has my address. How can he get in contact in with me?

Oh for FUCK'S sake. I knew I should have gone to meet him at the airport. I knew it. I fucking knew it. Everyone is like 'He's 19, he'll be fine' but he's never been abroad on his own before, he has no phone.

What the fuck am I supposed to do?

How am I going to FUCKING find him?????????????


1 comment: