Monday, 14 May 2012

Hello, Is It Me You're Looking For?

Just a quick hello, Lauren is having a shower and I am averting my eyes, although you can't actually see anything because of strategically placed stripes of frosted glass, but me and Kayt said this to Amy last time she stayed over, whilst watching her in the shower, and she got a bit freaked out. Lauren has just said "Ooh it is a bit weird, being naked in the same room." I think I'll keep looking away, don't want to freak her out.

We've already had some delicious cakes from the pâtisserie , now we are shopping, if my bank will let me get any money out. I have money in the bank. They just won't give it to me. I'll explain another time. Anyway, here is that video that I told you about- me and Huge Old Fashioned Man gliding across the dance floor at Chez Moune and then falling over.


My secret identity isn't revealed because the lights are so bright, otherwise I wouldn't show you. I really did fall over quite spectacularly, although if you watch the video I think you'll agree that it was no reflection on me being a clumsy idiot-he let me fall to the floor. I'd like to point out I was wearing chunky boots because I didn't think we were going out 'properly' that night. Ok, now you can see the video:

(Watch out for the moment when I'm lying on the floor, debating whether to get up and style it out, or to remain on the floor, a hideous testimony to my lack of dancing skills.)


The sad thing is I remember my dancing as being spectacularly beautiful... now I've seen the video I have to accept the fact that it was in fact, crap.

8 comments:

  1. Luv a good laff...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! (I assume you mean you like a good laugh and my blog provided one? Not that you just like good laughs in general and my blog doesn't really have anything to do with your love of laughing?)

      Delete
  2. Great. I just watched this in work and started laughing and now I look like the crazy new intern. FANTASTIQUE.

    Liv x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Thanks Liv, although I feel weird calling you Liv... x

      Delete
  3. I wonder why I got so freaked out ? Was it perhaps because you and Kayt were maintaining direct eye contact with me as I undressed ? Hmm. OUI.
    Its not that you're dancing is bad but why is it slow ? I thought maybe the clip was in slow motion but its not is it ?
    Next clip, you doing your gun hand movements to man down please ?
    x
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were dancing to 'My Funny Valentine' and also I had take eight grams of ketamine. Jokes. Love you! xx

      Delete
  4. haha awww I think you looked like you were having fun. And who hasn't ended up on the floor while dancing at least once? But I agree the guy probably should have caught you on the way down...it's not like you slipped and fell suddenly; you definitely had a slow descent...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I was having fun, until the fall, although like you said it was more of a slow descent than a fall. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete