Tuesday, 1 November 2011

A Year Ago Today...

I just looked back on my blog out of interest to see if I posted anything on this date last year, and it just so happened to be my first day back after a Really Fun week in England. I hadn't started my new job yet, or met Kayt, Amy, Georgie, Clare, Emma, Mairi, Laura or Anne. I hadn't even seen the place that would become my home for the next nine months...

I'm no longer home, I'm back in Paris, the city where people feed me grated carrot and UHT milk. Later I am meeting my new employer and she is taking me to my new 'place'. I say place because I have no idea if it will be a hole or a nice little bedsit... I had a dream last night that my old family wouldn't let me have my stuff back. I have no idea how this whole thing is going to go down, but I guess 'que sera, que sera'. 

How weird about the dream, because they didn't let me have my stuff back at first and then when they eventually did let me have it, they brought it down stairs for me in a suspicious bin bag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment