Sunday, 6 November 2011

Commenters and Followers

Ahem.

That was me clearing my throat in preparation for the Big Speech I am about to deliver:

I would just like to say a big Thank You to everyone who has commented on my blog recently. I don't know why, but all of a sudden I am getting quite a lot of comments and I am Loving It. Also, I would like to say MERCI BEAUCOUP to my 27 Followers, because even though 27 is quite a small number compared with other, bigger numbers (28, 29 and 30 to name but a few), I am grateful that anyone at all likes my blog enough to 'follow' it. It gives me Thrills.

So that was my Big Speech.

Now I am going to get in bed with a book and a cup of tea, because I've got that Drama Class Thing in the morning and I have to be up very, very early. But tomorrow I will tell you all about my weekend- I bought some new shoes, Olivia threw a shot of caramel vodka in someone's eye and at 6.30am this morning I was in a random Parisien apartment, crying because I missed my mum.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read all about it! Please post a pic of the new shoes so that I can live vicariously through you (no shoe shopping for me right now...I just spent 60 euros on PET FOOD)

    (I don't usually become a "follower" of people's blogs because the ones I read the most are on my blogroll - yours included!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I'm the same, I put people's blogs on my 'blogroll' rather than follow people, I know where to find the blogs I like reading! I will post a pic, but sixty euros! Do your cats eat white truffles?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get comment notifications working! :o Also, read your Crying & Consuming entry - hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for commenting, I've already said this in reply to another comment of yours, but so far I am having no such luck with the notifications!

    ReplyDelete