Friday, 16 September 2011

Strange, Sexy.

So I stayed in after all. I have made the right decision; tomorrow will be expensive. And yet... I'm so bored. I have just consumed a disgusting amount of spaghetti carbonara. Living all alone in my little Cinderella room means I always make too much food and I don't have the self-control not to eat everything.

I was half-way through watching an episode of True Blood when an annoying message flashed up saying I had watched more than forty minutes today. Grr. Just as it was getting to the part where everyone has sex. I don't know what's the matter with me, but being all cooped up in my little room on the sixth floor... I'm all hot and bothered.

Last night I had strange dreams. There was a man who was judging cat owners on how sexy they were and then he locked them all in a wooden chest. Then I was in England and I thought 'This must be a dream'. The Rave Crew were there and they said 'We remember when you were sick on the dancefloor, it was minging'. Then they all got on a bus to London and left me sat on the kerb, all alone in the dark and eating pizza that had lardons on it.

Also... I had a sex dream about the dad of my new au pair family and I'm not going to lie, it was a really good dream, although I'm glad I didn't have to see him at work today. I've got the weekend to get the images out of my head...

I think I'll go and try some clothes on for tomorrow night. Anna has booked the tickets. How exciting! Hmm, I've just had a quick scan of my wardrobe, I messed up this week by not doing my laundry: I've got a choice of two sequined tops and a pair of coral jogging bottoms.

Pfttttttttttttttttttt. SO BORED. I really should use this evening to work on my French, or I could update my C.V and translate it so I can get applying for that second job, or maybe I could whack out an award-winning screen play.

Hmm, I think I'll just eat the rest of that spaghetti carbonara and look at myself in the mirror for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment