Monday, 26 September 2011

FUCK FUCK FUCK OFF

Apparently, God does exist. He read my previous post and as punishment he has made me lose my Pandora bracelet!! I just looked down and it wasn't on my wrist. I can't remember when I last had it, but I never take it off, so it must have slipped off at some point. When I wonder. Now, when I just went to the bank? Or Saturday night, when I was dancing to reggae? Or yesterday, when I leant over to put some money in the collection?

I've had that bracelet since I was eighteen.

2 comments:

  1. that is absolutely gutting, fingers crossed you find it... xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Beth. I don't think I will find it, but I am hoping in a magic coincidence story someone I know will stumlbe aross it on the streets of Paris, how likely do u think that is?? x

    ReplyDelete