Tuesday, 12 July 2011

It All Ends Tonight

Guess which film is inexplicably released two days earlier in France than it is in England?

Guess who is going to see said film at midnight and has not been more excited since she queued up through the night to get the last book, even though she is now officially 'in her twenties' and should be spending the night either researching career prospects or getting drunk, on mojitos, in a bar, with other Grown Ups?

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EXCITEMENT.

I have lots to tell you about, I need to write about the last few days and I feel like I have been a bit neglectful of late, but I can't do it tonight because tonight:



Ron Weasley would get it.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh! I'm soooo jealous. Guess who's starting another au pair job tomorrow so will thus have to miss out on this geekiness....me!!! I'm not sure I could justify spending my first night in Venice watching Harry Potter...but then again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW you are going to Venice?? Good luck that is amazing!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete