Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Missed the Last Metro...

Just got to the metro station as they were closing the shutters. It was exactly like that moment in Amelie when she misses the last metro, except with more swearing.

I was supposed to go and see Bambounou at Social Club, instead I'm now in bed, with all my eye make-up still on, because the memory of last Saturday is still fresh in my mind: that horrible twenty minutes I spent desperately scrubbing at my new Semi-Permanent Eyeliner, after I fucked it up just as I was about to leave. My eyesight was blurry up until yesterday, no joke.

What is a joke though, is closing the fucking metro two hours early without bothering to tell anyone and when I say 'anyone'...

I mean ME.

By the way, I have some news of sorts but for now, seeing as I've already got my eyeliner on, I'm going to turn the lights off and dance around to Bambounou for a bit, it will be just like being there, but without the Bad Nobhead Social Club Bouncers...



Oh why did I do that to myself?

I'm mad all over again now that I missed it.

Think positive thoughts, think positive thoughts... I bought some new shoes tonight actually! (The H&M on the Champs Elsysees is open until midnight.) They are really nice and high, I can go to bed happy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment