Wednesday, 13 April 2011

The Closing Chapter

Ok one last post about the weekend and then I'll go back to talking about pumpkin soup and Lego. At some point over the weekend I showed the Dubstep DJ (who, for reasons I can't be bothered going into, I have codenamed 'November') my blog. I can't remember how it came about or why I did it but that's besides the point. He has just posted this on Twitter:

Had/seen so many wicked little blogs about/featuring me this year biggup all the November* bloggers worldwide!

I don't care if I'm one of the 'little blogs' or not, because in my head I'll always tell myself I am.

Ha!

Ok, enough now. Tomorrow I'll go back to describing what spoilt millionaire French children do to their ditzy au pairs.

*obviously he didn't write this, he put his actual name

3 comments:

  1. Hey, just wanted to let you know I e-mailed you. I'm not sure if you got it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have somehow committed to reading your blog from the very start - am going on my year abroad in september, and am hoping my time is half as mad as yours. but tell us - who is dubstep dj?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thanks for reading from the beginning!!

      And if you look closely at the post about the first time I met him, there's a clue that will tell you what his DJ name is x

      Delete