Saturday, 26 March 2011

Vent

How fucking stupid am I to worry about getting old when horrible, horrible things happen to young people all the time and they die for no reason. The number of taxis I have got on my own... it's not fair that there are sick, mental people out there ruining the world for the rest of us.

Now this has nothing to do with the tragedy that is in the news at the moment, I'm talking generally now, but one thing that really makes me fucking angry is when people suggest that by wearing skimpy clothing or being drunk, girls are 'asking to be raped'. I've even heard this opinion expressed by one of my friends.

If I want to get very drunk and walk down the street in a thong, then that doesn't give someone 'the right' to rape me. Instead of everyone saying girls should cover themselves up and stop getting drunk and stop being flirty... how about... and I know this is pretty radical now but bear with me... how about men just DON'T FUCKING RAPE PEOPLE?

8 comments:

  1. Thanks!
    And I hope you start up your blog again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooooo go girlie! I completely agree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree 100 percent!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you anonymous person, glad I wrote this now.

    ReplyDelete