Wednesday, 12 January 2011

Par-don?

The Eurostar is £98 and I only had £80 in my bank account, but then lovely Lauren said she would lend me £18 and she put it into my account for me and I have just booked it! I am going back to England on the 12th feb and staying til the 17th, because on the 18th my mum is coming to visit me for the weekend with her friend and it would be rather rude if they got here and I was in London.

Yey!

Not only have I got another Good Night in the pipeline for when I get to London, but all my begging has finally paid off- I have been asking anyone and everyone to come and stay with me in Paris since I got here and now it looks like I will have nine guests in the space of five weeks. I haven't exactly told everyone I only have one bed and that they will have to use the bathroom out in the corridor...

The only shit thing is that when I go to the Mulletover 7th Birthday in April it won't be my 7th time on the Eurostar, it will be my 9th, so some of the magic is lost. Oooh I am one of those Par-don girls I read about once in a magazine. It is magazine-speak for someone who lives their life between London and Paris, only they all worked as/were dating DJs and music producers whereas I spent today pretending to be a dragon foetus.

Argh, three posts in one night, I am banning myself from the internet for the rest of the week.

3 comments:

  1. Aimfilled Wanderer19 July 2012 at 08:33

    Sorry for my writer's ADHD before; I've found/discovered/started reading your blog about a month ago. And clearly I'm obsessed because I've already read through 2010. Yes, my life currently sucks that much that I am reading every...single...post you have written so far. It's better than any novel that I've read in a long time, but let's be honest the only books I've read in years are half of the required texts for uni. Anywho, I just wanted you to know that the American rap group Bone Thugs-N-Harmony were the ORIGINAL authors of the song "Crossroads." As an American, I felt that needed to be known. We have but so much to be proud of...Kidding! Also, could you please tell me where I could find that article on "Par-don girls?" I'd really love to read it. It won't be as EPIC as your six-part DJ November story, but nonetheless...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aimfilled Wanderer19 July 2012 at 08:35

      I found/discovered/started reading*

      Delete
    2. Hey! I'm glad you are reading all my old posts! Unfortunately, that article was in British Glamour magazine over 18 months ago, it wasn't on the internet!

      Delete