Friday, 17 December 2010

Mermaids

Regarde!




I told you mermaids existed!










In other news, got a very suspicious email from Eurostar:

Our plan is to run a full service over the busy Christmas period. We are also monitoring the weather forecasts closely as there are fresh warnings of snow in the UK, France and Belgium over the weekend and into the early part of the next week.


Is this what they call a paralipsis? (And is my subscription to Word-a-Day finally paying off?)

Universe, please help me not to get stuck in London this weekend and get fired, especially as the family do not know I will be out of the country. Argh. There's no way I am missing Deadmau5... but would I, if I was told tomorrow there would definitely be snow on Sunday? What is more important to me, good times or good morals?

No comments:

Post a Comment