Monday, 4 October 2010

HIGH TERRORIST ALERT- GIVE THE MEDIA A NICE PICTURE OF ME

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-1317549/Al-Qaeda-terror-plot-latest-travel-advice-tourists.html#ixzz11OCmmBAO *

The Eiffel Tower is a 'high risk' target. I can fucking see it from my window. I'm going to go to my friend's house in about an hour, looking forward to watching some films and snacking so hopefully won't be gunned down by Al Qaeda. I'm not going to run away if I see a Middle Eastern man with a machine gun though; if I'm going to die I'd rather die a matyr to the Politically Correct Movement.

If any friends and family are reading this, please choose an attractive picture of me to give to the press. It is my last request so you HAVE to do it.

*Can I just say I am not a bad mong; I don't read the Daily Mail. It was just the first article that I found on Google and I wanted to publish this post quickly because I was in a blind panic thinking about all the disgusting pictures that might find their way onto the news if I was gunned down.

No comments:

Post a Comment